Are you the next winner of a Golden Bridge Trade & Export Award?
Michel Vanhoonacker, BLCC Chairman
“Former winners and finalists have confirmed that the award has enhanced their image in the UK or Belgian market and at home, and has provided an incentive for their staff. It is particularly encouraging that so many companies, having won the Golden Bridge Trade & Export Award and experienced the benefits, decide to sponsor or support the awards year after year.”
What are they?
The Golden Bridge Awards recognise the trade and export success of UK companies doing business in Belgium, and Belgian & Luxembourg companies doing business in the UK. The awards celebrated their 20th anniversary in 2016, in which five outstanding companies were presented with awards after impressing a panel of judges from the business community, previous winners, representatives from regional trade bodies and The British Ambassador to Belgium, Alison Rose, as well as H.E. Guy Trouveroy, Ambassador of the King of the Belgians at the Court of St James’
Why should your company apply?
- Celebrate your company’s bilateral successes and reflect with your team on your journey.
- Raise company profile within your industry, as well as amongst potential customers.
- Showcase your export credentials at the awards gala which is held at the Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce’s unique Victorian Ballroom venue at 8 Northumberland Avenue, just a short distance from Trafalgar Square, London.
What could your company win?
- Visibility on the awards night itself.
- A one-year free membership of the British Chamber. If you qualify under our SME criteria, you receive free membership already if you are shortlisted as a finalist.
- Participation in our Golden Bridge Awards Winners’ Day programme in Brussels in January 2018 to celebrate your success with fellow chamber members, partners and the British Ambassador to Belgium. The winners day includes an exclusive lunch with the British Ambassador at her Residence in Brussels, tailored content sessions provided by British Chamber and/or BLCC members as well as recognition at our members-only New Year Networking Cocktail, attended by over 100 British Chamber members.
- Your company featured in the British Chamber’s annual publications and in articles on our social media channels.
For more information on how to apply or for any questions please contact:
Alexandra Trandafir, Business & Trade Executive: email@example.com
Michel Vanhoonacker, BLCC Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org