Over lunch, the background of the Directive (measures, scope), the reasons for its revision and the main modifications (introduction of provisions/procedures) were discussed.
The Q&A session focused on:
- Obstacles in the decision-making process
- Relationship between the Directive and Public procurement
- Special character of Voluntary Contact Agreements – how the proposals would affect the way some countries organize their managed entry agreements.
- TD with regards to regional and local formularies
- Other initiatives that Ms Nistor is responsible for
Speaker: Laura Nistor, Policy Officer – Pharmaceuticals, Food and Healthcare Industries, Biotechnology, DG ENTR
24 April 2012, Alessio